Friday, January 16, 2009

Another post

Okay, get this. According to some friends, plus rumours jua, our A Level results are going to be out on this 28th. Or at least it is predicted to be so. Or around that time. Ntah eh. Haha. Seriously, I don't know what to expect. The last time I have an expectation, it didn't turn out so well. So, to be safe, don't expect anything at all. Better that way kn. Huhu.

Anyway, I had my last law lesson today. And the test, as I said before, is going to be on Tuesday. Huhu. And tomorrow, I will be having my first driving lesson. Most probably, I will have 2 sessions, in the morning and in the afternoon jua. So first and second then. Haha. Whatever. :) It was my mother punya idea actually. Since I have nothing to worry about and nothing to do, so why not? At least I can get done with all this sooner. Huhu.

I've just linked more friends ni tadi. Sorry to those yg lambat aku link k. :)

I'll stop here then. Take care people.

No comments:

Post a Comment