Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A small bit of update

It's been a while...

I'm currently at FOS right now, waiting for my dad to pick me up. Hehe.

What have I been up to?

Well, I don't know where to begin. Last week and this week have been the 2 most hectic weeks I've ever had as a UBD student. Macam towards the end, makin banyak kraja. I seriously cannot wait for this semester to end. Heh. Mostly because I want to get rid of MIB. Haha.

Today, I'm feeling quite relieve because my work tinggal sikit saja. Hehe. 1 business plan, 2 tests, 2 replacement classes, 1 presentation and 1 report. And yes, I call this sikit. Imagine tah saja how I define banyak. Haha. Thank God the amount of work is decreasing sudah day by day. If inda, entah apalah nak jadi dengan aku ni. Hehe.

I'm posting for the sake of updating my blog. I guess this is okay enough as an update. Hehe. I will update again some other time. Take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment