Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday BABE! :)

It's Yuhana's birthday today, and right here and right now, I want to say HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY YUH aka my 2nd gendut. HAHA. Wish you all the best for everything in your life. Love you babe. Hehe.

So, for this special WOMAN's special day, Elza planned to surprise her. More like ambush her place. Haha. And yes, we did it. Successfully lagi tu. We managed to make her cry. Hehe. They were Addie and Ilham jua btw. And we all enjoyed it. And thanks to Yuhani jua, pasal berpakat dengan kami, and hence making the surprise a success. :D It feels so good to know that you just made a friend's day. On her birthday lagi tu. Hehe. Btw, we had two cakes for her. One from us, and the other one from her family. Hehe.

Aku malas cerita panjang2. More info, just go to Yuh's page. Which I don't dare to tell. HAHA. I'm not sure if it's okay for her. But if you ask nicely, I don't think she will say no to you. Hehe. Anyway, sooner or later, you will know. Especially the Sci1 United girls. I know you are planning to tell them Yuh. Haha.

Bah ani saja dulu. Aku sleepy but I insist that I should do something productive before I go to bed later. Hehe. Okay, goodnight. Take care~

P/s: Aku happy today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment