Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Exams, exams, EXAMS!

I just feel like posting my examination timetable here. Hehe.

First paper will be on Sunday. This Sunday. It's for the Introduction to Entrepreneurship course. And I haven't done a very serious revision for it. Despite the fact that I know there's a lot to read and there's little time to do the revision. Heh.

Second paper is on Monday. Discrete Mathematics. One paper that I doubt I can score high. Haha.

Third paper is on Tuesday. Mathematical Methods for the Sciences. This one, I really hope I can score high. Maths kaliah ah~ I mean the real maths. The one which deals with calculations and all. Hehe.

And last paper will be on Wednesday, Communication Skills. I don't know how the question will be like. So, I can't really say what my goals are for this paper. My assessment marks seem to be okay though. Yet, I want to score better. Hehe.

All papers will be at the morning time, that is 9 am until 11 am. 11 - 9 = 2 hours. Apakan~

Andddddddddd...... I STILL HAVE ONE ASSIGNMENT LEFT!!! HAHA. Mental much.

It's for the Entre course. Sasakku. Orang lain buat revision udah. Kami masih ada assignment. Lameeeee.

After exam? For sure moviessss. New Moon especially. I'm soo going to buy the book and read it for 1 or 2 days nanti after the exam. Hahaha. And bowlingggggg with friendssssss. Heheee. And then, sleeeeepoverrrrr. HAHA. Really looking forward to these.

Bah ani saja dulu. Good luck to my dear friends yang exam next week. All the best everyone! :) Take care~

No comments:

Post a Comment