Thursday, November 26, 2009

Finish already?

MY EXAM FOR THIS SEMESTER IS OVER! HAHA.

AND MY ASSIGNMENT IS SOOOOOOOO DONE! :P

Which means I have nothing to think about lagi, except for the exam results of course. Hopefully I did well. *fingers crossed* Hehe.

So, today and yesterday, I went out with durang Adib. And Elza joined us today. Hehe. And I finally bought New Moon. Like finally. Haha. Lambat, I know. Hehe. Konon kan baca tarus, after melapis. Tapi siap melapis, inda jua jadi membaca. Haha. I want to read it during the weekends saja kali because I'm afraid I would have to spend some 'quality' time with boredom if I were to read it awal, considering that I have nothing else to do but reading, so yeah. Hehe.

And I also bought a jacket tadi. Without planning again. It's my habit to just buy whatever that caught my attention. Inda pulang all the time. Most of the time saja. Hehe. It's red in colour btw. What's cool and super-cool and super-super-cool about it is that it has the number 68 at the back of the jacket. More precisely, the word "TEAM 68 LOVE". And ada number 68 on the hood jua. Cool right? Bagiku rugged pasal ada the number 68 and it's red mahn. HAHA. Bah sadang.

Siew Lin's coming back tomorrow. I'm hoping to have a one-day outing with her if she's available for us. Last time inda sampat hangout with her. Hehe.

Bah ani saja dulu. Goodnight. :)

P/s: I ate nasi ayam twice today. Maybe that's why my sentences are a bit of inda tantu. What's the connection anyway. Haha. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment