Saturday, November 7, 2009

Just another update

Hello again. :)

I am currently alone at the library masa ani. I have nothing to do, and hence, the blogging. Hehe.

I love this week because it's a relaxing week where I have nothing much to do. Yeayy! But of course there are work that are still left undone. Heh. For now, I have 1 presentation to be done by Thursday, 1 business plan to be completed by the 26th (thank God the submission date was extended. Haha.), 1 test to be done, and.... apa lagi ah? I guess that's it. Whoa! Haha.

Oh yeah, there is actually one thing. I need to re-organise my notes so that I can do proper revision for my exams, which is on the 22nd til the 25th. Consecutively? YES. Smileys Haha.

Anyway, at least I'll be having a one-month holiday after that. Soooo looking forward to it. Hehe.

Babah is currently at Bangladesh right now. He is going to be there for 2 weeks. Atas urusan kerja of course. Hehe.

What else is there for me to say?

Ah yes, I'm going to sleepover at nini's house. Nini di Ukong that is. Because esuk ada family meeting for our family majlis keramaian in December. Hehe. So, I'm going to meet my cousins especially si Federick yang belabih itu. :) And my mom insists me to drive. My class will be finished at most 6 pm. Then ke rumah lagi. Pukul berapa bah sampai tu karang? Haha.

And I have a test on Monday! HAHA.

And and, on Monday jua, it's someone's birthdayyyy. Smileys

Bah ani sahaja dulu kali. I will update again some other time when I'm free and having nothing to do. Hehe. Take care everyone. Smileys

No comments:

Post a Comment