Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The terribly terrible news and the not-so-good good news

I would like to begin with....

HAPPY 28TH MONTH-OF-TOGETHERNESS TO AD & VV! Love him. :)


Next, I would like to whine. Haha.

Reasonable reasons why I should and MUST whine:

1. I have an assignment that needs to be done by Monday. An interview and a report that is. A 2000-to-3000-words assignment to be specific. Sakit kan? Mental kan? Gila kan? HAHA. I will have the interview tomorrow. After Maghrib. Hehe.

2. I have a business plan to be done by 14th November. It's a group project though. Tapi kerajanya banyak, banyak, banyak! 3 orang saja in a group. Fuh.

3. I have an event to be organized. The event will most probably take place on the 4th of November. It's a group work jua. A bigger group, thank God. And apparently, I am the secretary. Heh. So not proud of it. Haha.

4. I have 2 replacement classes this week. One is tomorrow. 2 hours pulang saja. Hehe. Then another one will be on FRIDAY morning. Ani pun gila lah jua. HAHA.

5. I have a maths test this Saturday, at 6 pm in the afternoon. Weekend's afternoon. Saturday's afternoon. Crazy.

6. I will be sleeping over at Bebuloh this week. Perhaps on Thursday's night and I will only be back on Sunday. Most probably night time. This is due to my late grandfather's makan 40 hari on Saturday. Hehe.

7. I have a test again next week. This time it's for my very-extremely-most-favourite subject, MIB. Tah karang~ HAHA.

8. Again about MIB, we have a 10-to-15-pages report which needs to be done in two weeks time, starting today. Gilaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.


To sum up, I do not know, seriously I do not know, how I will survive this week. Banar tah. I just want this week to end as soon as it possibly can. Haha.

On the bright side:

1. There will be no afternoon communication skills class for two consecutive weeks. Yeay! Probably. Heh.

2. I will be having a 3-days holiday next week. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Hehe. Pasalnya ada UBD Convocation thingy on Saturday tu. Hence, nada class and so, cuti. Haha.

8 versus 2. Kalah jua masih. Lame eh. Haha. Yet again, somehow I'm looking forward to next week. Hehe.

Bah aku stop di sini. Hehe. Goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment