Friday, October 2, 2009

My first post for the month of October

I am updating again. Hehe.

Anyway, it's 2nd October and I want to say

happy 12th birthday to my brother Eddy Asrul aka Bobi!

Wish you all the best for you PSR exams, which is going to start this Monday. Good luck! :)

Andddddd... I went out with him again last night. Huhu.

I was home alone and I was bored and aku malas masak. Heh. And hence, I asked him out. We wanted (it was me actually, haha) to go to Pizza Hut. But it was 10.15 something pm when we arrived there, so kami tidak dialu-alukan masuk. Hahaha. And so, we went to this mini restaurant yang dakat masjid tu. Yang dapan stesen minyak ah. Hehe. Kesian dia kana gigit nyamuk. And and, minyak kritanya was almost empty but he didn't tell me because he was afraid I was going to feel down and things if he were to cancel the so-called date. Lamee. Patut kah itu? Haha.

And also last night, I gave him the 2 books that I've bought for him earlier in the afternoon, when I went to Gadong with Elza. Hehe. The books are motivational books, based on Islam. He is feeling down and uninspired lately that I decided to buy him those books, just to give him some motivations. Hehe. And he appreciates them. I know he doesn't like to read books. Ia suka baca comic saja. Haha. And he doesn't like thick books jua but I hope he would like that thick one that I've given him. Hehe. He said he will read them nanti. And I know he will do that someday. :)

Some things to look forward to:
-- Qen's open house tomorrow! From 6 pm to 12 am. Haha. I am soooooooo going pasal aku rindu si dayang Qen berabis! Batah sudah inda jumpa ia. Hehe. So, I'm going with my partner si gendut. He will drive this time. Hehe. Yuh were supposed to tag along but she's going with her cousin and cousin's bf to the Charity Gala Night. Her cousin's bf already bought the tickets for her, without her knowing. Huhu. So, things might not be as enjoyable as it would be when she's around. Heh. Tagging along as well will be Elza, and perhaps Ilham. The rest aku inda tau siapa lagi. Hehe.
--Nadzri's open house on Sunday. We will have a small convoy this time. I think. Yuh will join us. Must! Haha. And also, Elza and Ilham. And of course, si Fadlie. :) We will go to Mayyer's place jua. Hopefully ia ada di rumah. Then, si gendut's place. Then Yuh's place, where I've gone there twice already. Haha. :p

So, that's all for now. I'll post another post lagi nanti. Take care people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment