Monday, October 12, 2009

Again-ness

Hello readers.

I'm posting AGAIN. :)

Anyway, so let's talk about last Saturday. AGAIN, I sleptover at Yuh's place and stayed awake like nobody's business. HAHA. This time, we did did some schoolwork. Bukan macam the other day. Haha. Oh btw, I've watched Hannah Montana The Movie and I think it was awesome. Thumbs up! ;)

The next day, Yuh and family held a mini openhouse that I personally enjoyed. It gave me a sort of feeling of raya-ing. You know, having to do all the work and things. I always wanted to know how it would feel. And thanks to Yuh and her family, I now know. Hehe. Oh dear, I want to be a Muslimah one day. :)

So, expectedly (but somehow unexpectedly), I went home late. Not that late. Is 9 pm late to you? Hehe. I expect to arrive home by late afternoon, so that explains the expected-unexpected thing. Lol.

And today was kinda okay. Iakah? I don't know. Haha.

I was late for class AGAIN. Partly because of me, myself and I. Okay, maybe it was entirely my fault. Huhu. My lecturer was late, as usual. So I wasn't really in a rush. Huhu. The class ended 20-minutes early. So, I had the time to go the library sekajap. Next class was entrepreneurship, which was supposed to start at 2 pm but then our lecturer had something going on and so, we were supposed to start at 3. Guess what happened at 3 pm? A friend of mine sent a message to another friend of mine telling us that the class was cancelled, like AGAIN! Annoying right? Kambing. I am soooooooo not going to take the continuation of this course next semester. It's not that it's a must. Heh.

So, I stayed in the library until 5.15 pm. I did something productive this time. Yeay me! Hehe. After that, tarus ku balik. Fuh.

Bah ani sahaja dahulu. Goodnight everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment