Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Somehow still annoyed

Haha. I know my result already. Except for one module. Communication Skills that is. That's why my post title cematu jadinya. Heh.

So, I got:

B for Introduction to Entrepreneurship. Which I didn't expect at all. Haha.

D+ for MIB. This kinda sucks but I'm just thankful that I passed. I seriously do not want to go through MIB again. It is such a major and huge pain. Haha.

B+ for both maths. Mathematical Methods for the Sciences and Discrete Mathematics. I was hoping for an A though, for Mathematical Methods for the Sciences atu. But B+ is quite okay lah jua. Hehe. And B+ for Discrete Maths is just cool enough. I thought I would just get a B. Tapi B+ instead. Hehe.

Overall, I got B. Yeay! And I'm happy with my result. Hehe.

Tapi my Communication Skills ah. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment