Sunday, January 31, 2010

It would be as if I had never existed

So, it's the end of January already. Wah. Really inda terasa.

My campus life this month was pretty okay. I assume next month will be more hectic. Or starting to be hectic. Heh.

Honestly, I don't like my timetable this semester. It is so... empty. Really. I only have 1 class on Monday, 4 to 5 pm. Then Tuesday, I have 2 classes. 8 to 10 am and 4 to 6 pm. The long gap makes Tuesday so terribly boring for me. So far, I ended up watching movie just to pass time. Another alternative, watch Korean dramas online. And recently, I watched You're Beautiful and the drama was quite okay. I like the guy. But I wasn't quite satisfied with the ending so I'm hoping there will be a second part for that drama. Hehe.

Anyway, Wednesday also, I only have 1 class. From 10 am to 12 pm. I've been thinking of joining a club or something but I don't know which one to choose. Hehe. Then, Thursday, also 1 class only. From 8 to 10 am. Bangun awal on Thursday for just 1 class. Not fun. And Saturday is the busiest day of the week. Ha. Ha. Ha. I have 3 classes from 8 am to 2 pm.

I know I have a lot of free time but I'm not liking it at the moment. It makes me feel unproductive. Maybe when it is near to those examination days nanti, then I'll appreciate the free time. But for now, I really don't like it. Heh.

I didn't even plan to update my blog just now. But I just did. And I don't even know why. Haha.

P/s: Now, at the moment, I feel like making my blog private and not inviting anyone. HAHA. Sounds evil eh? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment