Saturday, January 16, 2010

I feel good

So, I know my Communications Skills result already. And I got B! Cool~ But the not-so-cool thing about my result is.... my GPA dropped to 3.39. Initially, it was 3.5. This is just not happening to me actually. Some students also have the same problem. And some even had their GPA increased. Like, kenapa kan ia~ Heh.

I'm not satisfied with the drop because it makes my overall grade to be C+ instead of B, which was my original grade. It sucks right? Whatevv.

Anyway, I just arrived home from an unexpected date with him. It was the first thing that he asked tadi the moment I arrived home from UBD. And that makes me HAPPYYYY. Hehe. Thanks dear~ :)

And..... I learned Korean today. First lesson. We learned the alphabets and pronunciation. Which is cool~ Hehe.

I'm feeling good. It feels like all the positive feelings are flowing inside of me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment