Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back to school

So, it's the start of 2nd semester already. To UBD-ians and ITB-ians, welcome back to your student life. Haha.

My classes are just starting. Today actually. I had a maths class on Monday, but I didn't enter because I assumed that it hasn't started since it is still the registration period. Lagipun briefing saja. Nothing serious. Hehe. Yesterday pun I didn't enter my Discovering Computer class. Again because I assumed there will be no class pasal masih registration period wah. Hahaha. The third day, today that is, which is still the registration day, I did enter maths class. Haha. Lol. And I learned sequence. Hehe.

I am so not feeling very well right now. I'm having a severe sore throat. This is killing me. Really. I can't talk that loud. Inda pulang aku ni loud banar. I just can't talk using the same volume as I normally do. Hehe. I hope I'll be fine by Saturday pasal I'll be having my first Korean Language class on that day. I'm excited. Haha. Apakan~

The rest of my modules are Nature of Proof in Mathematics and Communication Skills 2. Hehe. Btw, the maths one is Advanced Mathematical Methods for the Sciences. So I have 5 modules this semester. And my timetable is quite okay. It was not as hectic as the one I had last semester. Hehe.

Bah ani saja. Saya lapar. Hehe. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment