Friday, January 1, 2010

Some things just stay the same

First post for the year 2010. So what should I say? Haha.

I would like to wish everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010. May this year be more joyful, more successful, happier and better in every possible way. Hehe.

My new year resolution is always the same. Haha. Which are: to be a better person, change for the better and learn from mistakes. Those kind of stuffs. Hehe.

So today, I spent my time with my family. Not all but mostly with those I'm close with. At the beach btw. Hehe. So I had fun beach-ing and main air. Hehe. My siblings and most of my cousins mandi pantai tadi. It looks so enjoyable but nahh. Inda ku mau. Haha. I prefer basahkan kaki saja. Hehe. *kirai2 si gendut, haha. ;)*

New year's eve ku boring. Everyone went out that night. I don't blame anyone pulang. It was me who didn't have the mood to go out. Haha. Lame. But it wasn't boring anymore after the eve was gone. Haha. Apakan~ He called me last night. Thanks dear. :)

Oh yea, the allowance was out yesterday. Which is suprising and unbelievable. The allowance was never out until the 2nd or 3rd or 4th of the next month. But ani alum lagi 1st, keluar tia sudah. Haha. And of course, I'm grateful. At least I can enjoy this Sunday's outing with a few friends. And him. Hehe.

Bah ani saja. Hehe. Take care everyone. :)

P/s: New year, same boyfriend. Cool~ Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment