Monday, December 28, 2009

Just like any other day

So I went out with my mother, sister and brother today. I woke up at 8 am after sleeping for 2 hours only. I talked with him sampai pukul 5. Which was crazy but fun. I always enjoy talking to him. Hehe. Anyway, I only arrived home at 10.30 plus. Dari pagi tadi berjalan. That was like more than 12 hours. Blerghh.

We first went to bali tayar krita. Considering it's bonus sudah, so you know how it is kan. Huhu. Then we went to buy my little siblings' schoolbooks. After that, we had lunch at Gadong's Food Zone. And dad joined us. Hehe.

After lunch, we went to Jaya Hypermart and Mall because my mom wanted to buy a new bag and a pair of new slippers. Found the slippers but not the bag. Batah lah kami di sana. Sampai aku sangal and ngalih sudah. Huhu.

Then, we went to BSB. First, to pick up kain. Then shopped, shopped and shopped at Milimewah. I just bought one shirt btw. I wasn't in the mood for shopping today, so that explains why. Huhu. After BSB, we went to Giant. Bought a shirt for Mamet there and bla bla bla. After that, we had dinner at Pizza Hut di Sengkurong.

Dear readers, I advise you not to ever, ever come there. One, the place is small. Two, the service is slow. Three, pekerjanya kurang ajar and immature. Four, pizza di Pizza Hut at Tutong lagi nyaman. Not that I'm saying yang di Sengkurong tu inda nyaman. Just that it was not as nyaman as those yang di Tutong. Or probably because I prefer Mister Pizza tu kali. Haha. Oh well, who cares. Just try to avoid going there. If you can control yourself from rolling your eyes, menjaling, making an annoyed face, showing that judging face, then probably it's safe for you to go there. Haha.

Basically, today is just like any other day. I would prefer not to go tu tadi eh. I would rather watch DVDs alone than getting myself tired and exhausted for nothing. Except a shirt. Heh.

Bah ani saja. I'm just glad that I have him to share whatever it is I want to share and luahkan. Hehe.

P/s: This waiting-for-the-exam-results feeling is just killing me. I hope esuk ada. Or lusa. Hehe. Nervous eh. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment