Thursday, December 17, 2009

A brand new laptop

It's huge. To me. Haha. 14" is big, isn't it? I don't know. I'm used to facing small screens. Hehe. Anyway, the thing that I love the most about it is that it is eco-friendly. In a way that it saves energy. And then, it will automatically stop the charging of the battery once it is full. The battery can stand for 8 hours, on standby mode though. But it's cool enough. Hehe. I'm just not used to the size, yet. Haha.

So tomorrow, I will sleepover at Yuh's. I think. Hehe. And with Elza too. :) And we will discuss about the BBQ thing we're going to have with some friends. Hehe.

What else?

Oh, I'm kinda broke! HAHA.

Hmm. I'm currently on the cleaning-campaign mode. Since I'm pretty much jobless, and has no DVD left for me to watch. Haha.

And btw, I don't know what happened or why it happened, but I slept at 6 am tadi. I felt so crazy. I keep on adjusting my position like so many many countless number of times. Huhu. I hope I can sleep very well tonight. :)

Bah ani saja dulu kali. Hehe. Take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment