Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A date to be remembered, and dates to be celebrated

I just arrived home. Around twelve-ish tadi. Hehe. And I enjoyed my day today. Technically yesterday. Haha. I went to Gadong twice. Heee. Because I just can't stop trying when I really want something. Hehe. And so, I did watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2. It was a great movie. And funny too. Hehe.

It has been a while since the two of us spend some quality time. I mean, with only the two of us. A real and proper date. Hehe. So, thanks dear. Love you. :)

Anyway, I would like to wish Yuhani (Yuh's sister) a very happy birthday! Yesterday actually. So happy belated birthday Yuhani. Hehe. And today, it is Zar's birthday! Happy birthday Zar! Hehe. May God bless the two of you with success and happiness. :)

That's all I think. Hehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment