Monday, March 7, 2011

Life's been great lately! :D

Alhamdulillah~ :))

I can't wait for the KL trip! I think I want to get over with it mostly because restricting and limiting my spending sucks so pretty bad~ hahah. Not entirely true though. I know it's gonna worth it nanti di sana. Wuhuuu~ :D

Halfway done with the semester 4 already. And so far, there's nothing depressing or frustrating about schoolwork. Alhamdulillah, I'm coping well. :)

I'm feeling kinda hyper right now. Too much glucose I assume. But what the hell. I love my amazing parents, my awesome siblings (walaupun ada yg annoying kadang2, haha), my wonderful friends and my lovely lovely boyfriend. <3

Despite the same old same old routine, life's been treating me well. I couldn't ask for more, really. Thank you Allah. :))

God bless everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment