Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Whoaaa! It's been like many months already!

UPDATES UPDATES!

It's really been ages ago since I've updated this. My sis has been updating her blog recently, so I guess it's getting on me now. Heheh. But nevermind that. I have lots and lots to share. I think. Hahaha.

And the updates go something like this....

UBD life:

Got very good grades last semester. Honestly, I'm proud of my results. I'll do better this semester to achieve even better grades. Insya Allah. Another thing is, I'm going to do SAP for the Discovery Year, for a year. Syukur alhamdulillah. Still hunting for the right university though. Heheh.

This semester is kinda the worst semester so far. 10 hours straight of lectures, 8 in the morning till 6 in the afternoon. And it's on Mondayyyyy. No wonder the term 'Monday blues' exists. Haha. Rightt. But I'm free on Saturday, and almost free on Wed. One hour class saja on Wed. But then, I have aerobic sessions. Finally, sampai hajat kan join aerobic club di UBD. Hahaha.

Family:

Still the same old same old thing. Hehe. But the new house will most probably start its construction this March. Can't wait! :DD But I won't be in Brunei when it's ready. Heh.

Personal stuffs:

Boyfriend is back in Brunei for 3 weeks! Wuhuuu~ I haven't had a proper date with him. Sooooon. <3 And btw, last 20th was our 44th monthsary. Alhamdulillah~ May there be many more months and years. :DD

So much for the long updates. Sikit saja pun. Or maybe pasal aku malas pikir. Hahaha. Anyway, this is my stop. Have a great day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment