Friday, March 18, 2011

And no, I'm not perfect

I think it has become a habit for me now to update my status with some religious stuffs. I think it started with the fact that I get used to saying words like "astaghfirullah", "alhamdulillah" etc. I don't know. I get so comfortable saying them that I end up saying them all the time. Appropriately of course.

But sometimes I do wonder if it's weird or strange or perhaps maybe annoying jua to Muslims (and non-Muslims jua kali) to hear such words coming from a non-Muslim. Wallahualam. If it does offend you in every possible way, I'm sorry. To offend is never meant to be my intention. I'm just voicing my opinion. :)

I got used to growing up in a Muslim society and be friends with Muslims, that I feel like my life is revolved around Islam, or should I rather say, Islam revolves around my life.

I'm not going to say more of how I feel here. I don't want people to hate me for who I am and what I'm doing. But if they do, that's their problem I guess. :)

All I can say is, I love Islam, and personally, I think it's the only perfect religion that anyone can have. Muslims, you should be proud. :)

God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment