Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 7 and 8

I am feeling bored right now. Everyone else balum balik dari Bebuloh. Only me and my dad saja di rumah masa ani. Hmm.

Anyway, this week is my 7th week of study. Next week, we'll be having a one-week semester break. And raya is coming. Huhu. I don't feel the excitement anyway. :)

What else is there to talk about?

I have been spending a lot of time at Bebuloh lately because of one thing. You know how it is like kalau ada makan2 arwah right. So yeah, that's why. My grandfather passed away last week. Sunday morning to be specific. I can really feel what it is like to lose a good grandfather like him. :( Anyway, I've been busy, tired, sleepy and restless this week. So, somehow, holidays are good. Walaupun seminggu saja.

Tomorrow, I'll have to go to UBD. Pasal kami ada test esuk. Maths test btw. So, esuk inda dapat bangun akhir. Lol.

Oh btw, elaun kami keluar sudah. Yeay. Haha. Although I don't have any idea where to spend it on. It's not like I'm celebrating raya kan. Hehe.

Bah ani saja dulu. Sesungguhnya saya blank. Goodnight everyone. And happy advanced raya to all Muslims. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment