Thursday, September 10, 2009

Four things I hate about this week

Hey peeps. :)

I am currently at the UBD's library. I was doing my communication skills' assignment tadi. Ani siap udah. Hehe. And since the laptop's battery is not low, yet, I'm taking the opportunity to blog. Haha.

Anyway, this week has been the busiest week ever! And I know so, because..... One, I had a test last Tuesday. Two, on the same day, we (MIB's students) were asked to do an essay titled "Melayu Islam Beraja Berjaya Membanteras Amalan Rasuah di Negara Brunei Darussalam. Bahaskan." And, I say whatever. Haha. The topic is more or less the same with this week's presentation topic. And what annoys me is, we must submit our work this Saturday! And I'm still in the progress of doing the slides and I haven't prepared my speech. Three, presentation, this Saturday! And four, on Saturday as well, I have another maths test!

I wonder, what's up with Saturday this week. Hmmm...

I seriously want to get over with MIB as soon as possible. *sigh*

Bah ani saja dulu. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment