Saturday, September 5, 2009

Just when I thought it's over

Hey people! I'm here again. I hope you're not getting sick of me. Haha. :p

Aaaaaaaanywayy, today is saturday. Typically, for me, I tend to be lazy. Huhu. Thank God Monday cuti. But unfortunately, again for me, I have a test on Tuesday. Lol.

I still don't know how well or how unwell I did for my first discrete maths test. And also the listening test for communication skills. And yes, it annoys me to wait that long. Huhu.

And on top of the what-annoys-me-today list is, of course, non other than MIB. Haha. I'm going to present this coming Saturday. And the topic is "MIB Membenteras Rasuah". God knows how terribly terrible I am going to be next week. I am so not looking forward to all the workloads of seeking information on that particular topic.

And now, I am so blank!

No comments:

Post a Comment