Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Type A blood

I'm pretty much jobless, so here it goes. Haha.

From http://www.dadamo.com/bloodtype_A.htm, these are the only things that I can relate to myself:

The following factors are known to increase cortisol (stress hormones) levels and increase mental exhaustion for type As:

  • Crowds of people (so trueee. I avoid crowded places whenever possible)
  • Loud noise (this is also true. I get annoyed with loud noises)
  • Negative emotions (yeap, when I'm surrounded with people who have negative emotions, I tend to feel the same, which leads to me being all stressed out about it, haha)
  • Smoking (definitely hate to be around smokers)
  • Strong smells or perfumes (true, regardless how good it smells)
  • Too much sugar and starch (I'm not sure what starch actually tastes like, haha. But yea, too much of sugar kills me. When I drink/eat something too sweet, I always immediately stop drinking/eating it :D)
  • Overwork (*recalling all the times when I've overworked. None of it. I think I kinda know that I'll be stressed when I overwork, so maybe that's why I never let myself overwork :p)
  • Violent TV and movies (hahahahaha. trueeee. definitely not a fan of gruesome movies like Final Destination, Saw and etc.)
  • Lack of sleep (ohhhhh... so that's why I'm stressed sometimes! That figures. haha)
  • Extreme weather conditions (hot or cold) (cold, I'm not sure. But hot, yeaaaa. endless "panas jua eh" all the way. haha)

"Type As most often described themselves in ways related to the following characteristics: sensitive to the needs of others, good listeners, detail oriented, analytical, creative and inventive." I guess I can say some of these are true. :))

Some key lifestyle strategies for Type A individuals:

  • Cultivate creativity and expression in your life
  • Establish a consistent daily schedule (I have inconsistent daily schedule. But then again, do I even have a daily schedule or at all, a schedule? hahaha)
  • Go to bed no later than 11:00 PM and sleep for eight hours or more. Don't linger in bed, as soon as you get up, get going! (I sleep way later than 11 pm these days. But I do sleep for more than eight hours. haha. And I often linger, and sometimes when I linger, I often fall asleep. Penidur! :D)
  • Take at least two breaks of twenty minutes each during the work day. Stretch, take a walk, do deep breathing exercises or meditate. (N/A haha)
  • Don't skip meals (I skip meals sometimes, hehehe)
  • Eat more protein at the start of the day, less at the end (I don't keep track. I eat protein whenever I want. hahaha)
  • Don't eat when you are anxious (I eat when I'm anxious, mad/angry and feeling down)
  • Eat smaller, more frequent meals. (haha. funny. I eat medium-sized and less frequent meals)
  • Engage in thirty to forty five minutes of calming exercise at least three times a week. (I do not do this. heheh)
  • Plan regular screening for heart disease and cancer prevention. (lagi tia :()
  • Always chew food thoroughly to enhance digestion. Low stomach acid makes digestion more difficult. (this I do all the time. :D)

I do almost everything the opposite way. No wonder it's lifestyle strategies for Type A individuals.Haha.

That's all then. I'm doing this just for the sake of doing this, really. Haha. :p

God bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment