Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Some people

Ok, I just feel like writing something here. I have no mood to continue my revision. YET. Haaaa

Let's talk about some people. :D

In your life, you probably have met and will meet these kind of people below:
  1. People who think they are cooler and more awesome than anyone else.
  2. People who judge others but don't see/accept the fact that durang pun sama jua saja ulahnya.
  3. People who are too dependent on others and only learn to be independent on the very last minute.
  4. People who give empty talks just to comfort you and to make you feel small. Yg cakapnya macam si banar.
  5. People who judge success by hardwork.
  6. People who worry TOO BLOODY MUCH as if they have no faith in Allah.
  7. People who are afraid to take risks and challenges, and to get out of their comfort zone. Also known as play-safe people.
  8. People who complain and whine A LOT! Macam semua tah kan ikut caranya saja. The world doesn't revolve around you, hello!
  9. People who never appreciate what you have done for them.
  10. People who make you feel like they're using you. Maybe they don't realise it, but when it comes to you, what you feel DOES actually count.
  11. People who think they have the worst situation in the whole wide planet Earth. Masya Allah! Sepayah mana your situation pun, ada lagi orang yg lebih susah dari kamu.
  12. People who takes a lot to say "alhamdulillah". Also known as 'orang yg inda pandai bersyukur'.
  13. People who act like they care about you and your feelings padahal inda.
  14. People who are allergic to changes.
  15. Selfish people.
Yes, I have met these kind of people. And thankfully, they didn't manage to bring me down. You see, because lousy people/so-called friends like these exist in my life, I appreciate and love my true and real friends more. So, THANK YOU! :D

I admit, by posting this here, I'm being a hypocrite, and I know I'm being sarcastic and what not. But I am built tough baby! Say whatever you want and see if I even begin to care.

God bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment